Monday, June 8, 2009

New York: Maggie Feuchter's Persimmon seeds sprouted on June 3 and 6


Maggie Feuchter with newly planted pot on May 12th at "Eat Clay or Die" exhibition curated by Michele Quan & Susannah Tisue in May at Greenwich House Pottery



"Last Weds, June 3, my first of two seedlings (I think they are persimmions) sprouted, but it looks kind of funny - it seems to still have the seed casing on it."Then on Saturday, June 6, the second seed sprouted, with leaves instead of the casing."
---Maggie Feuchter.

Congratulations Maggie!

2 comments:

hukumaru said...

Hello!

My name is Hukumaru.

I think your website is wonderful.

I placed a link to your site from me.

My web site address is below.

If you would like to link to my site,my URL is below.

Bonsai Garden

Regards.

sunairi said...

Thank you for your comment, Hakumaru-san, I will link your site to Tree Project.

Megan Karlen - an update on our Persimmon Tree

Good Morning Hiroshi,  I wanted to send you an update on our Persimmon Tree.  She is growing beautifully here in Western Massachuse...