Skip to main content

Dying Basil 瀕死のバジル

While I was in Japan, my friend, Katsuhiro Saiki took care of watering my plants. I was concerned with Hibaku trees, but my basil (not Hibaku) almost went dry......as Katsuhiro explained. He took a such a good care and it was funny and moving, so I decided to post his photo diary of my plants.
こないだ一週間あけて2回目をしにきたら、ちょっと元気がなさそうだったので4日おきくらいにくる事にします。The other day after one week, I came back to water, then the plants didn't look great so I will come every four days.

今日水やりに行ったらバジルがかなりしおれてました。なんかこの鉢の土、水を含みにくい気がします。窓ぎわだとすぐに乾燥しそうなのでしたのだんに移動しました。復帰してくれるのを願います。Today I came to water your plants, then the basil looked soggy. I think the soil in this pot can not hold the moister that long, so I moved the basil where there is indirect sun. I hope it will come alive again.


心配なので見にきたら生きかえってました。よかった。 I was worried when I cam to see, then it was kind of alive again. I was glad.

---Katsuhiro Saiki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York: Florian Altenburg & Maika Pollack's Persimmon seeds sprouted

J une 14 at 2:06pm "Hello Dear, My persimmon tree sprouted a few days ago! H ere is one photo of our persimmon plant--more to come! " xoxo ----Maika Congrats, Maika, we look forward to pics with your smile!

Chie's Sprouts! Sprouting update (2 persimmons) and “Mother Altar” exhibition at the Mother Gallery.

The Tree Project's Hibaku Ginkgo seeds are in a group show, “Mother Altar,” at the Mother Gallery.  https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/24/arts/design/virtual-art-galleries.html

THE HAPPY, HAPPY END 28 - Alberto and new Hibaku seeds in Argentina

Hi Hiroshi The three sprouts are happy We take them into a larger pot and put belio the earth seeds of corn to fertilize. The green pasture therefore is corn We will control corn not to grow too much Kind Alberto