Skip to main content

GARY SMITH - PERSIMMON , CHINABERRY SEEDS IN SEATTLE SPROUTED

Hi Hiroshi,

It looks like I was a bit premature when I sent you the first picture from my camera phone. I have twins! There are two persimmon seedlings! And one chinaberry seedling popped up, also!

I plan on making one persimmon tree trained as an espalier and the other is going to my friend's mother's home in California.

I'm not sure, but I think the chinaberry will either be planted in an estate garden or a local park or I may just keep it as a dwarf tree in a pot. If I do give it away, I will make sure the Hibaku Tree Project is credited with your name attached.

Gary

5/25/2008 Persimmons

5/25/2008 Chinaberry


5/14/2008 Persimmons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New York: Florian Altenburg & Maika Pollack's Persimmon seeds sprouted

J une 14 at 2:06pm "Hello Dear, My persimmon tree sprouted a few days ago! H ere is one photo of our persimmon plant--more to come! " xoxo ----Maika Congrats, Maika, we look forward to pics with your smile!

Chie's Sprouts! Sprouting update (2 persimmons) and “Mother Altar” exhibition at the Mother Gallery.

The Tree Project's Hibaku Ginkgo seeds are in a group show, “Mother Altar,” at the Mother Gallery.  https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/24/arts/design/virtual-art-galleries.html

THE HAPPY, HAPPY END 28 - Alberto and new Hibaku seeds in Argentina

Hi Hiroshi The three sprouts are happy We take them into a larger pot and put belio the earth seeds of corn to fertilize. The green pasture therefore is corn We will control corn not to grow too much Kind Alberto